We would like to welcome the new post-docs that have joined our lab this semester. They are:
- Dr. James Marsh, working on bacterial sphingolipids in host lipid homeostasis.
- Dr. Taichi Suzuki, working on microbiome-host co-evolution in wild mouse populations.
- Dr. Emily Davenport, working on host genetic determinants of the microbiome.
- Dr. Sara Clasen, working also on bacterial sphingolipids.
- Dr. Sofia Esquivel Elizondo, working with Prof. Lars Angenent in hydrogen synthropy in human microbiome.